Jobs by category
Team Leader (Nights) - Prospect House, Goole
Salary £9.00 per hour , Hours 36 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Team Leader to join the team up at Prospect House - for people with Learning Difficulties based in Goole.
The rate of pay for this position is £9.00 per hour, working 36 hours per week.
Come join the team and make a difference
Primary responsibilities include:
- Preparing, administering, storing, recording and ordering of medication in line with the current medication policy.
- To deliver personal care and ensuring holistic needs of everyone are met.
- Taking responsibility of review meetings, within our establishment and with external agencies.
- Actively encourage the service user to make their own decisions.
- To be a representative of the company to coach and mentor all staff.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Holds an NVQ 2 / 3 in Care.
- Relevant experience of working in a Care setting
- Knowledge of learning difficulties and how this affects individual behaviour.
- Experience of monitoring and developing care programmes.
- Able to lead, coach, motivate and supervise a staff team using appropriate management styles.
- Basic understanding of legislation and governing bodies and the impact on Care.
Your new rewarding role in Care comes with many added benefits such as:
- Retail, supermarket, holiday, entertainment & cinema discounts
- Discounted local & national gym memberships
- Access to low cost saving plans and loans
- Hospital and Death Benefit plans at prices you can’t find on the Highstreet
- Employee assistance programme & wellbeing support
- Refer a Friend bonuses
- Free parking
- Access to funded qualifications and genuine career opportunities
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a DBS check.
Apply online or Submit a CV