Jobs by category
Team Leader - Doncaster Homecare
Salary 9.00 per hour, Hours 16 Hours per week
Working as part of a team you will handle incoming calls from service users and employees, respond to enquiries and ensure that an outstanding service is delivered on time by a team of carers, stepping in to help deliver care when needed.
Shifts available on evenings and weekends with the rate of pay being £9.00 per hour.
- Responding to enquiries from Service Users, Care Workers and other professionals.
- Managing all calls into the office, ensuring that situations are dealt with at the point of being raised and only escalated as needed.
- Monitoring and responding to HICA’s internal call monitoring software/CM2000 ensuring customers are in receipt of services in line with expectations.
- Providing general admin support to the branch.
- Carrying out care calls in the event that they cannot be covered by the existing care teams within the local and surrounding areas. Therefore, candidates will need to have a full valid driving licence
- A minimum of a Level 2 Qualification in Care.
- Previous experience of care and administering medication.
- Experience working at a supervisory level.
- Able to manage conflict in the workplace and make decisions in an emergency.
- Good Understanding of using Microsoft Office.
- Retail, supermarket, holiday, entertainment & cinema discounts
- Discounted local & national gym memberships
- Access to low cost saving plans and loans
- Hospital and Death Benefit plans at prices you can’t find on the Highstreet
- Employee assistance programme & wellbeing support
- Refer a Friend bonuses
- Free parking
- Access to funded qualifications and genuine career opportunities
- Company uniform and mobile phone provided.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a DBS check.
HICA Group are a ‘Not for Profit’ organisation providing a range of care services to older people and people with learning difficulties both within residential and nursing homes and within the community.
Apply online or Submit a CV