Jobs by category
Care Support Workers (Nights) - Buckshaw Retirement Village, Chorley
Salary £8.00 per hour , Hours Guaranteed Hours
We are looking for caring and passionate Care Support Workers in the Chorley area of Lancashire to provide support to older people within a modern residential setting.
If you feel you can make a difference to an older person’s life and you are looking for a rewarding career, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
We are a non-for-profit organisation and have many years of experience in providing a range of quality services to support people to get the best out of life and delivering excellent standards of residential care. They aim to ensure that dignity and respect are maintained at all times.
You will be based within a residential setting and therefore there will be no travelling involved.
Your responsibilities as a Care Support Worker could include:
- Providing a range of services to meet the personal needs of service users, according to their individual care programmes.
- Personal care, including assisting with washing and dressing.
- Ensure residents have a healthy and balanced diet.
- Attend to the physical, personal, social and emotional needs of service users, along with promoting independence.
- Ensuring dignity and respect are maintained at all times.
Experience is not essential as full comprehensive in-house training will be provided, leading to recognised care qualifications NVQ 2/3 including Care certificate.
In return, you will gain the following excellent benefits:
- £8.50 per hour for night shifts.
- 12-hour shift patterns, various contracted hours available.
- Paid breaks
- Various full or part time shifts patterns available
- High staff ratios.
- Standard rate of pay regardless of age.
- Enhanced rate of pay for all bank holidays.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Ongoing support and training, with excellent career progression opportunities.
- Employee discount card, health cash plan and credit union.
- Monthly lottery draw.
- Uniform provided.
- Recommend a friend scheme.
- On site café.
- Free car parking.
All applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check
If you are a compassionate, caring person and you would like more information on becoming a Care Support Worker, then please click “Apply” and we will be in touch to answer any questions you may have.
Apply online or Submit a CV