Jobs by category
Senior Health Care Assistant/Team Leader - Raleigh Court, Hull
Salary £9.00 per hour , Hours 36 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Health Care Assistant/Team Leader to join the team up at Raleigh Court - an older people’s home, based in Hull.
Come and join the team and make a difference!
The rate of pay for this position is £9.00 per hour, working 36 hours per week.
Key duties include:
- Taking responsibility for review meetings within our establishment with external agencies.
- Treating everyone with respect, dignity and maintain confidentiality always.
- Assist Service User’s with personal hygiene (washing, bathing etc) and to comply with their prescribed medication.
- Observe, record and report any factors that present risk or deterioration in the functioning of Service Users.
- Keep records up to date and factual.
- Responsibility of the float tin and keys within the home.
- Carry out regular formal supervisions for an identified group of staff.
What we’re looking for:
- Holds an NVQ 2 / 3 in Care.
- Basic understanding of care planning, reviews and individual care.
- Experience working in a care setting is advantageous.
- Able to lead, coach, motivate and support staff using appropriate management styles.
- Organised and able to manage workload in a fast pace environment.
- Good knowledge of confidentiality and its meaning.
Key benefits we offer:
- On-going training and development to help you progress further in your career.
- Access to retail and entertainment discounts and cash saving plans.
- Refer a friend bonuses.
- Annual leave – 5.6 weeks inclusive of bank holidays.
- Free parking.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a DBS check.
Apply online or Submit a CV