Jobs by category
Senior Care Support Worker - Hull Homecare - Hull
Salary £8.35 per hour , Hours 40 hours per week
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Care Support Worker to come join the team within our Hull Homecare Team.
This is to provide the best personal care and support to our Service Users within our residential homes and within the service users home and in the surrounding areas.
We currently have a full-time position available to start immediately at 40 hours per week. The rate of pay for this role is £8.35.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Writing full and up to date support plans.
- Ensuring staff understand the Service Users personal care plan.
- Reviewing care and support plans with Service Users to ensure they meet their needs and wishes.
- Assisting with all aspects of personal care, which will include promoting independence and maintaining existing skills, encouraging decision making and signposting to appropriate community links.
- Maintaining relationships with Service Users and family to ensure satisfaction with the service of quality delivery to the highest standard.
- Working with the on-call service for emergency care cover within your area.
- Completing community supervision and medication assessment including practical observations for staff you are responsible for.
- Undertaking Care Support Planning and Risk Assessments.
Experience / Qualification / Knowledge:
- Level 3 Diploma in Care or equivalent qualification is desirable, but not essential.
- Previous Care experience is essential.
- A qualification in Moving and Handling Assessor and Medication Management is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills both in verbal and written.
- Must be a car driver is essential.
- Annual leave – 5.6 weeks inclusive of bank holidays.
- Free mobile phone.
- Regular shift patterns.
All applicants will be required to undertake an DBS check.
Apply online or Submit a CV