Jobs by category
Residential Care Assistant (Nights) - Cranwell Court, Grimsby
Salary £8.72 per hour, Hours Full & Part time positions
We currently have the opportunity for caring individuals to join the team up at Cranwell Court Residential Care Home as a Nights Personal Carer.
We have full & part time positions available to start immediately!
As a Personal Carer, you will assist in the washing, dressing, meal preparation and personal care of our Service Users. You will support our residents with their prescribed medication in accordance to their individual care plan. Keep residents records and care plans up to date and factual.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Working towards or holds an NVQ 2 or equivalent in Care.
- Previous experience working within the care sector as well as experience providing personal care is desirable but not essential as full training is provided when you start with us.
- Knowledge and understanding of people with different levels of learning disabilities and those individuals with dementia.
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with Service User’s and other professionals.
- Ability to prioritise workload and duties to meet the needs of the home.
Your new rewarding role in Care comes with many added benefits such as:
- Retail, supermarket, holiday, entertainment & cinema discounts
- Discounted local & national gym memberships
- Access to low cost saving plans and loans
- Hospital and Death Benefit plans at prices you can’t find on the Highstreet
- Employee assistance programme & wellbeing support
- Refer a Friend bonuses
- Free parking
- Access to funded qualifications and genuine career opportunities
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a DBS check.
Come join the team and make a difference to someone’s life!
HICA Group are a ‘Not for Profit’ organisation providing a range of care services to older people and people with learning difficulties both within residential and nursing homes and within the community.
Apply online or Submit a CV