Jobs by category
Residenital Senior Care Assistant - Raleigh Court, Hull
Salary £9.00 per hour , Hours Full time position
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Care Assistant to join the team up at Raleigh Court – an older people’s home based in Hull.
The rate of pay for this position is £9.00 per hour, with full & part time positions available.
Come join the team and make a difference
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will prepare, administer, store, record and order medication in line with the HICA medication policy. You will deliver personal care whilst ensuring holistic needs of everyone are met alongside encourage our Service Users to make their own decisions. Take responsibility and be a representative of the company for review meetings within our establishment and with external agencies.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Holds an NVQ 2 / 3 in Care.
- Relevant experience of working in a Care setting
- Knowledge of learning difficulties and how this affects individual behaviour.
- Experience of monitoring and developing care programmes.
- Able to lead, coach, motivate and supervise a staff team using appropriate management styles.
- Basic understanding of legislation and governing bodies and the impact on Care.
Your new rewarding role in Care comes with many added benefits such as:
- Retail, supermarket, holiday, entertainment & cinema discounts
- Discounted local & national gym memberships
- Access to low cost saving plans and loans
- Hospital and Death Benefit plans at prices you can’t find on the Highstreet
- Employee assistance programme & wellbeing support
- Refer a Friend bonuses
- Free parking
- Access to funded qualifications and genuine career opportunities
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a DBS check.
HICA Group are a ‘Not for Profit’ organisation providing a range of care services to older people and people with learning difficulties both within residential and nursing homes and within the community.
Apply online or Submit a CV