Jobs by category
Registered Manager - Homecare
Salary Up to £31,000.00, Hours Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Manager to lead our Hull Homecare team to deliver care and support to people in their own homes within the Hull community and wider East Riding region whilst working in partnership with local authorities to grow our service.
Working flexibly on a full-time basis, you will lead a team to deliver outstanding person-centred care within HICA’s quality framework whilst building an inclusive and compassionate culture. You will nurture the care team to perform against a range of measures to deliver excellence in our field and sustainable commercial performance.
As Registered Manager your key responsibilities will include:
· Leading a team to deliver the highest standards in best practice and dementia care. Ensuring adherence to HICA policies, internal QA standards, relevant legislation and Registration requirements, taking action to address non-compliance where required.
· Working with colleagues to deliver an inspiring, person-centred and meaningful activities programme for residents.
· Ensuring the effective performance of your team through supervision and coaching; completing a regular training needs analysis and coordinating training where required.
· Accountability for service budgets and planning rotas / resource requirements to provide an effective service to our residents.
· Representing the Company in respect of residents, families, key partners, local authorities, regulatory partners and the wider community.
The successful candidate will have previous experience managing successful care services for vulnerable adult, ideally in a Homecare service. You will be a highly organised and performance-focused individual who can lead a team and encourage changes in behaviour and practice where required. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with understanding and managing budgets.
Key Benefits include:
· Salary – Up to £31,000 per annum
· Holidays – 38 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
· Pension – 5% company contribution
· Company mobile phone
· Company Sick Pay
· Access to Health Cash Plans and retail discount schemes
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a DBS check.
Apply online or Submit a CV