Jobs by category
Registered Manager - Extra Care
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 per annum, Hours Full Time
HICA Group have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Manager to lead our established Extra Care service in Leek.
Working flexibly on a full-time basis, you will lead a team to deliver outstanding person-centred care within HICA’s quality framework whilst building an inclusive and compassionate culture. You will nurture the care team to perform against a range of measures to deliver excellence in our field and sustainable commercial performance.
As Registered Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team to deliver the highest standards in best practice. Ensuring adherence to HICA policies, internal QA standards, relevant legislation and Registration requirements, taking action to address non-compliance where required.
- Working with colleagues to deliver an inspiring person-centred care for all service users.
- Ensuring the effective performance of your team through supervision and coaching; completing a regular training needs analysis and coordinating training where required.
- Accountability for service budgets and planning rotas / resource requirements to provide an effective service to our residents.
- Representing the Company in respect of residents, families, key partners, local authorities, regulatory partners and the wider community.
The successful candidate will have previous experience managing successful care services. You will be a highly organised person how can influence change in others. You will be commercially minded and focused on growing and developing your service.
Your new rewarding role will come with the following benefits;
- Salary of £25-30k per annum
- 6 weeks holiday plus bank holidays.
- Pension – 5% company contribution
- Company mobile phone
- Company sick pay
- Retail and entertainment discounts.
- Employee Assistance Programme
To apply for this position press apply or please send a cover letter and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a DBS check.
*HICA is not for profit and committed to equality
Apply online or Submit a CV