Jobs by category
Part Time Domestic Worker - Sunningdale Court, Scunthorpe
Salary £8.21 per hour , Hours 15 hours per week
If you’re passionate in making a difference to individuals’ lives, then we want to hear from you!
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual to start immediately up at Sunningdale Court, our Learning Difficulties home based in Scunthorpe.
This role is a for a an individual to join the team as a Housekeeper, working 15 hours per week with the rate of pay of £8.21 per hour.
As a Housekeeper, you will ensure the cleanliness of the home is to the highest standard, the ordering and storing of cleaning products and taking responsibility to minimise the risk of infection within the home. You will promote and encourage service user’s privacy and personal space and keep records up to date and factual.
Apply now to commence your rewarding career in Care!
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Working towards or holds a relevant NVQ in Basic Food Hygiene and an NVQ or relevant in Cleaning.
- Previous experience of working in a Kitchen environment.
- Previous experience of Domestic work.
- Able to organise and manage workload and prioritise duties.
As you commence your new role in care, it comes with many added benefits such as:
- Retail, supermarket, holiday, entertainment & cinema discounts
- Discounted local & national gym memberships
- Access to low cost saving plans and loans
- Hospital and Death Benefit plans at prices you can’t find on the Highstreet
- Employee assistance programme & wellbeing support
- Refer a Friend bonuses
- Free parking
- Access to funded qualifications and genuine career opportunities
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a DBS check.
Apply online or Submit a CV