Jobs by category
Night Porter - The Lodge, Buckshaw Retirement Village
Salary £7.83 per hour , Hours 18 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Night Porter to join the team up at The Lodge, at Buckshaw Retirement village based in Chorley.
The rate of pay for this position is £7.83 per hour, working 18 hours per week in an excellent working environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Acting as fire marshal in the event of a fire.
- Answering internal and external calls and dealing with these as appropriate.
- Carrying out regular test and inspections of water temperatures and recording this.
- Highlight work around the Lodge that needs attention.
- Cleaning and vacuuming of various areas.
- Being aware of hazards that could put a risk to resident’s employees.
Experience / Qualifications / Knowledge:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and understanding of individuals with dementia.
- Strong Numeracy and Literacy skills.
- On-going training and development to help you progress further in your career.
- Access to retail and entertainment discounts and cash saving plans.
- Refer a friend bonuses.
- Annual leave – 28 days inclusive of bank holidays.
- Free parking.
- On site Café facilities
All applicants will be required to undertake a DBS check.
Apply online or Submit a CV