Jobs by category
Mobile Support Workers - Beverley area, Hull Homecare
Salary £8.50 (Days) & £8.83 (Nights) , Hours 30 - 40 hours per week
Our Homecare team have exciting Mobile Support Worker opportunities available in the Hull and surrounding areas, to provide the best personal care and support to our Service Users within our residential homes and the service users home.
Full Time positions available. Rate of pay for this position £8.50 per hour (days) & £8.83 per hour (nights).
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Assisting with personal care in accordance to the service users individual care plans under the direction of a Registered Manager.
- Keeping records and data up to date and accurate.
- Dignity and respect maintained always.
- Encourage service users to make their own decisions about their lives.
- Preparing, administering, storing, recording, and ordering of medication in line with the current medication requirements.
- Observing, recording and reporting any factors that may present risk or deterioration in the functioning of a service user.
Experience / Qualifications / Knowledge:
- Experience in providing care and support.
- NVQ 2/3 Care qualification.
- Good understanding of caring for vulnerable adults.
- Care focused approach.
- Driving licence and own vehicle is essential.
- Must be over 18 years old.
- We will match you to a zone in your location! Zones availability can be discussed at interview.
- Annual leave – 5.6 weeks inclusive of bank holidays.
- Access to retail discounts and saving plans.
- Paid induction and ongoing training and development.
- Company uniform and mobile phone provided.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake
Apply online or Submit a CV