Jobs by category
Mobile Support Worker - Buckshaw Retirement Village, Chorley
Salary £8.67 - £9.50, Hours Various
Are you kind and caring? Do you want to make a difference to people’s lives and help promote independence?
Here at HICA we provide a range of care services to older people and people with learning difficulties both within our residential care homes and within the community.
We are currently looking for Mobile Support Workers within Chorley and surrounding area to provide an internal service to our Homecare offices and residential homes by covering for holidays, absence and peak times, across a designated zone. Enjoy variety, flexible hours and shifts to suit.
In return you will receive £8.67 - £9.50 per hour plus 16p per mile.
Key Responsibilities Include:
1. Assisting with personal care in accordance to the service users individual care plans under the direction of a Registered Manager.
2. Keeping records and data up to date and accurate.
3. Dignity and respect maintained always.
4. Encourage service users to make their own decisions about their lives.
5. Preparing, administering, storing, recording, and ordering of medication in line with the current medication requirements.
6. Observing, recording and reporting any factors that may present risk or deterioration in the functioning of a service user.
Experience / Qualifications / Knowledge:
1. Experience in providing care and support.
2. NVQ 2/3 care qualification.
3. Good understanding of caring for vulnerable adults.
4. Care focused approach.
5. Driving licence/own vehicle is desirable but not essential.
6. Must be over 18 years old.
1. We will match you to a zone in your location! Zones availability can be discussed at interview.
2. Annual leave – 5.6 weeks inclusive of bank holidays.
3. Access to retail discounts and saving plans.
4. Paid induction and ongoing training and development.
5. Company uniform and mobile phone provided.
All applicants will be required to undertake a DBS check.
Apply online or Submit a CV