Jobs by category
Mobile Care Assistants - Grimsby & Surrounding areas
Salary £8.90 per hour , Hours Full & Part time positions available
Here at HICA we provide a range of care services to older people and learning difficulties both within our residential cares and within the community.
Our Homecare team in Grimsby are currently looking for individuals to join the team.
if you think you can make a difference to an individuals life, then this could be the role for you!
We are looking for individuals to join the team in the following role of:
- Mobile Care Assistant
We have care calls across Grimsby in the following areas of Barton Upon Humber, Barrow Upon Humber, Brigg & Cleethorpes.
As a Mobile Support Worker, you will provide an internal service to maintain the independence of our Service Users and residents across the Homecare offices and residential homes by covering for holidays, absence and peak times across a designated zone.
*please note that for this role, a Driving Licence and own transport is desirable*
We offer comprehensive paid training and a rewarding salary of £8.90 per hour enhanced pay on bank holidays and travel timed of 16p per mile.
Your new rewarding role in Care comes with many added benefits such as:
- Retail, supermarket, holiday, entertainment & cinema discounts
- Discounted local & national gym memberships
- Access to low cost saving plans and loans
- Hospital and Death Benefit plans at prices you can’t find on the Highstreet
- Employee assistance programme & wellbeing support
- Refer a Friend bonuses
- Free parking
- Access to funded qualifications and genuine career opportunities
- Company uniform and mobile phone provided.
- Free parking.
Please note a DBS will need to be completed.
Apply online or Submit a CV