Jobs by category
Homecare Workers - Hull Homecare
Salary £8.35 per hour, Hours Various
Frustrated by misleading reward packages? At HICA we are open and transparent. We pay you £8.35 per hour for the time you spend with our servicer users. We pay you £8.35 per hour for every minute you spend travelling between properties. We pay our car drivers an additional 10p per mile as fuel allowance.
In return, we simply need you to be kind and caring, and motivated by seeing the difference you can make to the lives of people who need our help.
We provide a range of care services to older people living in their own homes. Their needs can range from needing support with meal preparation and financial affairs to delivering personal care and helping with medication.
We have rounds of care available in condensed zones across areas of Hull, including HU6, HU7, HU8 & HU9. Apply today and discuss your availability and preferences at interview.
In addition to our transparent pay structure you will also enjoy the following:
· Retail, supermarket, holiday, entertainment & cinema discounts
· Discounted local & national gym memberships
· Access to low cost saving plans and loans
· Hospital and Death Benefit plans at prices you can’t find on the Highstreet
· Employee assistance programme & wellbeing support
· Refer a Friend bonuses
· Free parking
· Access to funded qualifications and genuine career opportunities
· Company uniform and mobile phone provided.
Please note a DBS will need to be completed.
Apply online or Submit a CV