Jobs by category
Homecare Workers - Beverley area, Hull Homecare
Salary £8.05 per hour , Hours Guaranteed Contracted Hours
Are you a caring and passionate person who likes to make people feel valued and respected?
If you feel you can make a difference and find care work appealing, then this could be the job for you!
We are currently looking for Homecare Assistants within the East Riding region to support Service Users get the best out of life and maintain their independence within the comfort of their own home.
Enjoy guaranteed and contracted hours, paid travel time, full training and a friendly, rewarding and supportive environment.
Key responsibilities include:
• Assisting with personal care in accordance with care
plans under the direction of a Registered Manager.
• Assisting with meal preparation, financial affairs and
collection of pension.
• Preparing, administering, storing, recording, and ordering
of medication in line with the current medication
• Observing, recording and reporting any factors that may
present risk or deterioration in the functioning of a
Knowledge / Skills / Experience:
• Experience in providing care and support
• NVQ 2 care qualification desirable but not essential
• Good understanding of caring for vulnerable adults
• Care focused approach
• Driving licence/own vehicle is desirable
• Must be over 18 years old
• Starting at £8.05 per hour. All travel time is paid and at
the same rate.
• Minimum contracted hours
• Annual leave - 5.6 weeks inclusive of bank holidays
• Access to retail discounts and saving plans
• Ongoing training and development
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a DBS check.
Apply online or Submit a CV