Jobs by category
Mobile Support Workers (Care Opportunities) - Beverley, East Riding, Hull Homecare
Salary £8.35 - £8.90 per hour , Hours Guaranteed Contracted Hours
Are you kind and caring? Do you want to make a difference to people’s lives and help promote independence?
Here at HICA we provide a range of care services to older people and people with learning difficulties both within our residential care homes and within the community.
We have exciting opportunities at various levels in the Beverley area to start immediately:
- Homecare Worker – enjoy guaranteed weekly hours and flexible shifts on a rota basis to suit your circumstances. You will have the rewarding experience of helping our service users maintain their independence by providing care in their home.
- Mobile Support Worker– enjoy variety, flexible hours and shifts to suit. Our Mobile Support Workers provide an internal service to our Homecare offices and residential homes by covering for holidays, absence and peak times, across a designated zone.
We offer comprehensive paid training and a rewarding salary ranging from £8.35 to £8.90 plus enhanced pay on bank holidays.
- All mileage is paid at your normally hourly rate plus fuel when travelling outside of your zone
- Access to retail and entertainment discounts and low-cost loans and cash saving plans.
- Refer a friend bonuses and an employee of the month recognition.
- Annual leave – 28 days inclusive of bank holidays.
- Company mobile phone
- Company uniform
- On-going training and development to help you progress further in your career
- Driving licence/own vehicle is desirable
All applicants will be required to undertake a DBS check.
Apply online or Submit a CV