Jobs by category
Homecare Worker - Portland Mews, Bridlington
Salary £8.72 per hour, Hours 16 hours per week
Frustrated by misleading reward packages? At HICA we are open and transparent. We pay you £8.72 per hour for the time you spend with our servicer users. We pay you £8.72 per hour for every minute you spend travelling between properties. We pay our car drivers an additional 10p per mile as fuel allowance.
In return, we simply need you to be kind and caring, and motivated by seeing the difference you can make to the lives of people who need our help.
We provide a range of care services to older people living in their own homes. Their needs can range from needing support with meal preparation and financial affairs to delivering personal care and helping with medication.
We have rounds of care available in the area of Bridlington as a Homecare Worker at Portland Mews.
Please note a driving license and your own transport is essential for this role.
In addition to our transparent pay structure you will also enjoy the following:
- Retail, supermarket, holiday, entertainment & cinema discounts
- Access to low cost saving plans and loans
- Hospital and Death Benefit plans at prices you can’t find on the Highstreet
- Access to funded qualifications and genuine career opportunities
- Company uniform and mobile phone provided.
- Free parking.
Please note a DBS will need to be completed.
Apply online or Submit a CV