Jobs by category
Homecare Trainer - Doncaster Homecare
Salary £9.75 per hour , Hours 40 hours per week
Here at HICA we provide a range of care services to older people and learning difficulties both within our residential care homes and within the community.
Our Doncaster Homecare team currently have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join the team as a Homecare Trainer.
Your contracted hours will be 40 hours per week with the rewarding salary of £9.75 per hour.
Apply now and join the team!
Your duties will include delivering high quality training to new employee’s ensuring staff are trained in line with legislative, organisational, contractual and HICA Group best practice requirements. You will work with the Learning and Development Manager and Registered Manager to provide an agreed training programme. You will carry out assessments of staff during inductions and any mandatory refresher training courses for existing staff. There will be opportunities to deliver on a range of specialist topics once deemed competent to do so.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Knowledge and experience of the domiciliary care environment.
- A train the trainer and/or a training qualification is desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
- Flexible in meeting the needs of the service.
- A good understanding of Health & Safety and Confidentiality.
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload.
Your new rewarding role in Care comes with many added benefits such as:
- Retail, supermarket, holiday, entertainment & cinema discounts
- Discounted local & national gym memberships
- Access to low cost saving plans and loans
- Hospital and Death Benefit plans at prices you can’t find on the Highstreet
- Employee assistance programme & wellbeing support
- Refer a Friend bonuses
- Access to funded qualifications and genuine career opportunities
- Free parking.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a DBS check.
Apply online or Submit a CV