Jobs by category
Home Care Workers (no travel required) - Buckshaw Retirement Village, Chorley
Salary £8.21 per hour , Hours Flexible Working Options Available: Part-time
Buckshaw Retirement Village is a not for profit organisation dedicated to delivering high-quality, person-centred care to the individuals who we support.
We are currently looking for caring and committed people to join our team providing care and support to help our residents maintain independence within their own homes.
What we’re looking for:
Experience is not essential as we offer a comprehensive induction program. What is important, is that you are caring and compassionate as the role involves helping our residents with all aspects of everyday life. This includes assisting with personal care and hygiene, administering medication and completing domestic tasks.
Flexibility is essential as shifts are on a rota basis and include a mixture of mornings and evenings over a 7-day period. Early shifts are 7am up to 3pm and evening shifts are 3pm up to 10pm dependent upon the number of calls. All calls are in one location so transport is not required.
What we offer:
- £8.21 per hour paid weekly
- Retail, supermarket, holiday, entertainment & cinema discounts
- Discounted local & national gym memberships
- Access to low cost saving plans and loans
- Hospital and Death Benefit plans at prices you can’t find on the Highstreet
- Employee assistance programme & wellbeing support
- Refer a Friend bonuses
- Free parking
- Access to funded qualifications and genuine career opportunities
How to apply:
Please submit your CV, suitable candidates will then be contacted for a short telephone discussion before being invited for interview.
We look forward to hearing from you
Apply online or Submit a CV