Jobs by category
Personal Care Worker - Red House, Bridlington
Salary £8.21 per hour , Hours 36 hours per week
We are currently looking for an experienced Personal Carer to join the team up at Red House - an older people’s home, based in Bridlington.
We have a full-time position available to start immediately, you will be situated in an excellent working environment. The rate of pay for the position is £8.21 per hour.
Come join the team and make a difference to someone’s life!
Key duties include:
- Assist Service User’s with washing, bathing, personal hygiene, dressing, toileting, continence care and meal preparation.
- Support the Service User’s with their prescribed medication in accordance to their care plan.
- Keep records and care plans up to date and factual.
- Interact with Service User’s and their families professionally and respectfully.
- Treat every individual with respect, dignity and maintain confidentiality always.
What we’re looking for:
- Working towards or holds an NVQ 2 or equivalent in Care.
- Previous experience working within the care sector as well as experience providing personal care is desirable but not essential as full training is provided when you start with us.
- Knowledge and understanding of people with different levels of learning disabilities and those individuals with dementia.
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with Service User’s and other professionals.
- Ability to prioritise work load and duties to meet the needs of the home.
Key benefits we offer:
- On-going training and development to help you progress further in your career.
- Access to retail and entertainment discounts and cash saving plans.
- Refer a friend bonus.
- Annual leave – 5.6 weeks inclusive of bank holidays.
- Free parking.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a DBS check.
Apply online or Submit a CV