Jobs by category
Care Team Leader (Office Based) - Doncaster Homecare
Salary £9.00 per hour , Hours Evenings & Weekends
We have exciting career opportunities available, with our newly created part-time Team Leader positions, who will be responsible for running our out-of-hours services within our Homecare branches. Working as part of a team you will handle incoming calls from service users and employees, respond to enquiries and ensure that an outstanding service is delivered on time by a team of carers, stepping in to help deliver care when needed.
Shifts available on evenings and weekends with the rate of pay being £9.00 per hour.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
Responding to enquiries from Service Users, Care Workers and other professionals.
Managing all calls into the office, ensuring that situations are dealt with at the point of being raised and only escalated as needed.
Monitoring and responding to HICA’s internal call monitoring software/CM2000 ensuring customers are in receipt of services in line with expectations.
Providing general admin support to the branch.
Carrying out care calls in the event that they cannot be covered by the existing care teams within the local and surrounding areas. Therefore, candidates will need to have a full valid driving licence
What we’re looking in a candidate :
- A minimum of a Level 2 Qualification in Care.
- Previous experience of care and administering medication.
- Experience working at a supervisory level.
- Able to manage conflict in the workplace and make decisions in an emergency.
- Good Understanding of using Microsoft Office.
Your new rewarding role in Care comes with many additional benefits :
- Retail, supermarket, holiday, entertainment & cinema discounts
- Discounted local & national gym memberships
- Access to low cost saving plans and loans
- Hospital and Death Benefit plans at prices you can’t find on the Highstreet
- Employee assistance programme & wellbeing support
- Refer a Friend bonuses
- Free parking
- Access to funded qualifications and genuine career opportunities
- Company uniform and mobile phone provided.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a DBS check.
HICA Group are a ‘Not for Profit’ organisation providing a range of care services to older people and people with learning difficulties both within residential and nursing homes and within the community.
Apply online or Submit a CV