Jobs by category
Care Support Workers - Sunningdale Court, Scunthorpe
Salary £7.83 per hour , Hours 36 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced Care Support Workers to join the team at Sunningdale Court – for people with Learning Difficulties in Scunthorpe.
The rate of pay for this position is £7.83 per hour, working 36 hours per week.
Come join the team and make a difference to someone’s life!
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assist Service User’s with washing, bathing, personal hygiene, dressing, toileting, continence care and meal preparation.
- Support the Service User’s with their prescribed medication.
- Keep records and care plans up to date and factual.
- Interact with Service User’s and their families professionally and respectfully.
- Treat every individual with respect, dignity and maintain confidentiality always.
- Working towards or holds an NVQ 2 or equivalent in Care.
- Previous experience working in a care setting.
- Advantageous to have experience working with people with different levels of learning disabilities.
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with Service User’s and other professionals.
- Ability to prioritise work load and duties to meet the needs of the home.
- On-going training and development to help you progress further in your career.
- Access to retail and entertainment discounts and cash saving plans.
- Refer a friend bonus.
- Annual leave – 5.6 weeks inclusive of bank holidays.
- Free parking.
All applicants will be required to undertake a DBS check.
Apply online or Submit a CV