Jobs by category
Care Opportunities - Scunthorpe, Doncaster Homecare
Salary £8.35 - £8.65 per hour, Hours Various hours available
Are you kind and caring? Do you want to make a difference to people’s lives and help promote independence?
Here at HICA we provide a range of care services to older people and people with learning difficulties both within our residential care homes and within the community.
We have exciting opportunities at various levels in the Doncaster and surrounding areas to start immediately:
- Homecare Worker – enjoy guaranteed weekly hours and flexible shifts on a rota basis to suit your circumstances. You will have the rewarding experience of helping our service users maintain their independence by providing care in their home.
- Senior Homecare Worker – full and part hours available. You will supervise and support a team to ensure quality care, providing training and coaching as required, whilst ensuring care plans for our service users are up to date following regular assessment.
We offer comprehensive paid training and a rewarding salary ranging from £8.35 to £8.65 plus enhanced pay on bank holidays. (driver is essential)
- We will match you to a zone in your location! Zones availability can be discussed at interview.
- Retail, supermarket, holiday, entertainment & cinema discounts
- Discounted local & national gym memberships
- Access to low cost saving plans and loans
- Hospital and Death Benefit plans at prices you can’t find on the Highstreet
- Employee assistance programme & wellbeing support
- Refer a Friend bonuses
- Free parking
- Access to funded qualifications and genuine career opportunities
- Company uniform and mobile phone provided.
*please specify the position you are applying for*
The successful candidate will be required to undertake to DBS check.
Apply online or Submit a CV