Jobs by category
Care Deputy Manager - The Birches, Brigg
Salary £11.55 per hour , Hours 32 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Deputy Manager to join the team up at The Birches - for people with Learning Difficulties based in Brigg.
Working 32 hours per week with the rate of pay being £11.55 per hour in an excellent working environment.
As the Deputy Manager, you will support the Homes Manager in the delivering of a high quality cost – effective service. Ensure the effective performance of all staff through supervisions, training and staff development within the home. You will plan, develop and maintain the services that meet the needs of our Service Users, keeping in mind of their physical, emotional and social requirements.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- A level 3 or above NVQ/Diploma in Care.
- Previous experience in a Supervisory role.
- Experience working with people who have specific difficulties and present challenging behaviour.
- Strong Literacy and Numeracy skills are essential.
- Able to prioritise in pressured situations.
As you commence your new role in care, it comes with many added benefits such as:
- Retail, supermarket, holiday, entertainment & cinema discounts
- Discounted local & national gym memberships
- Access to low cost saving plans and loans
- Hospital and Death Benefit plans at prices you can’t find on the Highstreet
- Employee assistance programme & wellbeing support
- Refer a Friend bonuses
- Free parking
- Access to funded qualifications and genuine career opportunities
- The successful candidate will undertake a DBS check.
Here at HICA we provide a range of care services to older people and learning difficulties both within our residential cares and within the community.
Apply online or Submit a CV