Jobs by category
Care Assistant (Extra Care) - Buckshaw Retirement Village, Chorley
Salary £7.83 per hour , Hours Various
We are currently looking for Care Assistants to come and join the team within our Buckshaw Retirement Village complex. The successful candidates will be responsible for providing care and support to our residents within our 2 Retirement Homes (The Grange & The Court), through our Extra Care services.
We have permanent & casual positions available to start immediately. The rate of pay for this position £7.83 per hour.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Assisting with personal care in accordance with care plans under the direction of a Registered Manager.
- Assisting with meal preparation, financial affairs and collection of pensions.
- Preparing, administering, storing, recording, and ordering of medication in line with the current medication requirements.
- Observing, recording and reporting any factors that may present risk or deterioration in the functioning of a service user.
Experience / Qualifications / Knowledge:
- Experience in providing Care and support.
- An NVQ Level 2 in Care is desirable but not essential.
- Good understanding of caring for vulnerable adults.
- Care focused approach.
- Annual leave – 5.6 weeks inclusive of bank holidays.
- Access to retail discounts and saving plans.
- Paid induction and ongoing training and development.
- Company uniform and mobile phone provided.
- Free carparking
All applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Apply online or Submit a CV