Jobs by category
Activty Coordinator - Sunningdale Court, Scunthorpe
Salary £8.21 per hour , Hours 16 hours per week
If you’re passionate in making a difference to individuals’ lives, then we want to hear from you!
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join the team up at Sunningdale Court, our Learning Difficulties home based in Scunthorpe.
Apply now to commence your rewarding career in Care!
The rate of pay for this role is £8.21, working 16 hours per week in an excellent working environment.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Organising and planning weekly activities that meets the needs of the Service User’s.
- Liaising with the homes manager to put together an activity programme, keeping in mind Service User’s needs and preferences.
- As part of this role, you would be required to provide support and care to our Service User’s as well as the Care staff on an ad hoc basis.
- Record all recent activities undertaken on the appropriate documentation.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Previous experience working with individuals with Learning Difficulties.
- Previous experience planning and implementing activities.
- Excellent knowledge of customer care.
- Able to work unsupervised and to use your own initiative.
- Excellent knowledge of confidentiality and its meaning.
- Can work within a budget.
Your new rewarding role in Care comes with many added benefits such as:
- Undergo in-house training as part of your Hica induction (your induction will cover areas such as Moving and Handling, Respect training etc)
- Access to Health Cash Plans and retail discount schemes.
- Refer a friend bonuses.
- Free Parking.
- Annual Leave of 5.6 weeks inclusive of bank holidays.
The successful candidate will undertake a DBS check.
Apply online or Submit a CV