Jobs by category
Activities Coordinators - Kirkgate House, Bridlington
Salary £8.21 per hour , Hours Part Time positions available
We are currently looking for experienced Activity Co Ordinators to join the team up at Kirkgate House - a home for people with Learning Difficulties, based in Bridlington.
The rate of pay for this position is £8.21 per hour, we currently have 2 part time positions available, working in an excellent working environment.
Key duties include:
- Organise and implement weekly activity plans that meet the needs of the Service User’s, keeping in mind of their individual preferences and stimulation requirements.
- Liaising with the home manager to put together an activity programme for social care
- Provide a written report for the home manager to form a part of the monthly home report
- As part of this role, you will be required to provide support and care to our Service Users as well as the Care staff on an ad hoc basis.
- Attend relative and service user meetings to gather information from which activities can be planned in accordance to the Service User’s needs and wants.
- Record all and any recent activities undertaken on the appropriate documentation.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience working with individuals with Learning Difficulties.
- Previous experience planning and implementing activities.
- Excellent knowledge of customer care.
- Able to work unsupervised and to use your own initiative.
- Excellent knowledge of confidentiality and its meaning.
- Can work within a budget.
Key benefits we offer:
- On-going training and development to help you progress further in your career.
- Access to retail and entertainment discounts and cash saving plans.
- Refer a friend bonuses.
- Annual leave – 5.6 weeks inclusive of bank holidays.
- Free parking.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a DBS check.
Apply online or Submit a CV