Housing related support
The aim of housing related support is to help vulnerable people with a learning disability to live independently for longer.
hica at home delivers this service in the community, supporting people in their own homes. The personal plan is very much based on the individual and is reviewed at regular intervals to meet any changes.
Whether the need is for a short or long term service agreement, hicaathome is able to support you in many ways.
Typical housing related support services include:
- help with maintaining tenancy
- developing life skills and preventing isolation
- assistance with managing your finances and budgeting
- help with accessing employment, training, education, local services and facilities
- liaising with clinicians and professionals about your care
- advising on home improvements, personal and home safety
- support with claiming benefit entitlement